Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ouran High School Host Club

*wipes tears* I just finished watching one of the most beautiful anime in the planet... Ouran High School Host Club... Gosh it's really nice, I love it from the start and until the last episode... soooo nice. I hope they have a season 2 or an ova... I love it and I couldn't get enough. I love all the characters and I like the main protagonist, Haruhi, she's a really nice girl and she definitely deserves the pretty things that has happened to her in the story, especially in the ending, where the father of Kyouya said that he would want Haruhi to become Kyouya's bride in the future and Tamaki's father's reply seemingly implies that he would also want his son to marry Haruhi... I just love it... I couldn't get enough of it...
Oh... It's so nice... I couldn't help but admire it... it's LOVE... I'd love to watch all the episodes again... I can't stop thinking about it!

No comments: