Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hmph

Watched Chobits 5 and 6 today, finally. My friends asked me to watch the episodes before but I wasn't able to do it so now they demand that I watch it.. haha... it's all right really, it's all my fault, I always forget. At least now I was able to move to episode 6. I'm not doing any homework tonight *thankful* We just finished our exams and it's college days so there'll be no exams this week, I hope. I just got my statistics exam score this morning and it's not good. I almost felt like crying after I found out my score. :( *sighs* I have to do better this finals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, came across a site that might be helpful! I don't quite make the top 3 statistics fan group, and with lectures rapidly speeding from evil Bayes theorem to more evil type 2 errors, i was heavy on google searching for intuitive tutorials. This is how i bumped into www.statlearn.com - I think it is a start up of some sort, anyway the video lessons in stats were pretty terrific, got me updated in all the key areas, and no dime spend, it was all free:-)

Good luck with your stats!
Ciao Morgan