Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Must Remember

Recently I've really felt that I'm a student. ^^ We have lots of things to do, projects all with dues drawing near, homework and chapters to read. I've felt all the while nervous especially the time when we were about to present our system's progress and I felt terrible after it because the presentation erm... it wasn't so good. I have gotten weary of things and as a result I couldn't think straight. My mood has been slightly off, my friend told me I was having mood swings. LOL Gomenasai! Really... That comment was pretty helpful, because I was able to realize what I was doing after and realized how particularly awful that was.

Lesson Learned: Think Positive, Put your worries behind, Believe in yourself, Take things one step at a time

:D

No comments: