Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stay away from Sweets!!

Hmm... I've realized that I have been eating too much sweet treats recently, brownies, chocolate cakes, other types of cakes and of course, our favorite Parfait from Okonomiyaki (They have good food... YUM YUM). So thinking about how often I take these deliciously sweet treats, I got particularly afraid of the consequences. Of course too much of something is not good. So, I've decided to stay away from sweets as much as possible. ^^ I've been telling myself that for two-three weeks now and still hmm... I'd say there's only slight improvement, or none--OK! I tried to make the words sound better, heehee... The truth is that I wasn't able to follow what I said about "No Sweets" you can't help it... So now I'm going to edit it a bit, now it's "no sweets as much as possible" And this day I haven't eaten any sweet food. YUPZ... ^^ hurray!!

What I ate:
I had no breakfast (because I woke up late... again)
I had something for lunch (I don't know what it's called) but no dessert
I had grilled porkchop from Syms for erm my merienda-dinner, refusing the temptation of ordering their choco alamode or spinner. our 1st class ends at 4:10 and resumes at 5:55-7:30, that's why we have to really eat our dinner early.

^^ See, I can do it if I try :D
So now I have to try to continue... :D HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: