Monday, October 16, 2006

Advent Children


Final Fantasy Advent Children is another nice movie. I watched it hmm... a long time ago, couldn't remember the exact date. But I love it! the graphics hot! I mean, they really did great on Advent Children, it's the best Computer animated movie I've seen so far, well the Spirits within isn't bad either, It's just that I like Advent Children better. Especially Vincent, he's so handsome and I love Zack too, although he only have minimal role... I just love the characters, they look a lot better than in the game (Well of course, the game was created a long long time ago and computer graphics are not that good yet compared to the present time) But anyway, the story since the game is really nice. FF7 also made my cousin cry...

2 comments:

You know...that guy said...

Advent Children was a great movie!

Arrowmist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.