Saturday, October 21, 2006

Got nothin' to do



I woke up at about 11:50am lol, almost lunch time... I'm not oversleeping though, 'coz I've counted the number of hours I've slept and it's about 8 hours. It's already semestral break and I really had nothing to do... I recieved No phone calls, some text messages of greetings and quotations (thanks guys I really appreciate it!), some e-mail's (I'm really happy about them. thanks!).

I was suppose to be on the gym right now practicing arnis but I kinda got lazy and I forgot the fact that today is saturday, luckily I was able to turn on the television and found out that the shows I've been watching were not on air (geez... I got to get myself a talking clock which tells the time, the day and the date) Speaking of clocks, I remember my report on one of our classes before, Nabaztag, it's a really cute thing... It's not really a clock 'coz it does a lot of things, and it's really cute. I wonder if it's already available here...

I've seen a lot of Tenipuri episodes this morning... Gosh! my Prince of Tennis addiction is getting more and more intense. I just can't stop watching the episodes. Now I'm loving more and more characters, the characters in this anime are so lovable...

I wonder, I haven't heard the latest about Naruto and Bleach... I think I'd check them out soon.
till then...:)

No comments: