Monday, October 16, 2006

Cinepuri (The Prince of Tennis Live Action)

I've seen the Prince of Tennis Live Action just today and I'd say it's pretty cool. I loved it! especially the fact that Shirota Yuu played the role of Tezuka Kunimitsu! I just love it when my favorite anime character is being portrayed by an actor/actress I like!

I didn't really understand many parts of the conversation 'coz their all in Japanese, and I could only understand a few words ^0^... Well it's still fun though, I enjoyed watching it

The story (through their actions and some of the words they've mentioned) is based on the manga and the anime. Ryuzaki-sensei's young as compared to the anime and some characters, namely Sakuno are not around.

I would try to familiarize the Japanese language so I could watch it and understand what they're saying, till that time I could only watch and guess... lol

Anyway, Shirota Yuu's really cute! (kawaii) I just love watching him...

No comments: